CM Trade agrees that the client maintains an account and may provide the client with relevant buying and selling transactions foreign exchange and commodity CFDs through or through the client's CM Trade account.
1. Terms and Statements The term "CM Trade" includes CM Trade Limited and its subsidiaries and branch offices, successors and assigns. The term "Client" means the party (or parties) entering into this Agreement. The term "agreement" includes all other agreements or authorizations entered into by customers at any time to maintain their CM Trade account. The paragraph headings of this agreement are included for ease of reference. It does not limit or affect the application and meaning of the paragraph provisions.
2. Binding effect This agreement (including the risk disclosure statement, customer warning, this customer agreement and account opening application) will continue to be effective and cover all accounts opened or reopened by the customer at CM Trade at any time, regardless of any Personnel changes of CM Trade or other successors, assignors or affiliates. In the event of a merger, merger or other change, this Agreement (including any authorization) will be in the interest of CM Trade or other successors or assigns, and will be in effect for the Client and its successors, principals, administrators, legal representatives, heirs and The assignor is binding. The Client hereby approves all transactions with CM Trade prior to the date of this Agreement, and agrees that the Client's rights or obligations in relation to this transaction are governed by the terms of this Agreement.
3. Agreement acceptance Only when CM Trade confirms and approves this agreement, this agreement can be deemed to have been accepted by CM Trade or become a binding contract between the client and CM Trade.
4. Trading authorization CM Trade can match and/or place the market with some or all of the customer's buy and sell orders. CM Trade is authorized to conduct foreign exchange and commodity market buy or sell transactions for client accounts to counterparties such as banks, institutions or senior participants in accordance with the client's oral, written and trading tool software instructions. Unless the client objects in writing, CM Trade is authorized to execute all orders with counterparties such as banks, financial institutions or senior participants that CM Trade deems appropriate. CM Trade has the right to rely on all communications or instructions received from the customer, oral, written and trading tool software instructions, including the customer's officers, partners, legal responsible persons (authorized persons), as long as CM Trade has not received the customer's notification authorization. People are not authorized. The client authorizes CM Trade to rely on and execute any instructions, authorizations or information that appear to be obtained from the authorized person. The resulting methods include sending electronically or obtaining client-approved facsimile documents. Therefore, the client agrees that (i) CM Trade is authorized to execute the instruction, and the instruction is regarded as a written instruction issued by the authorized person without consulting the validity of the instruction; (ii) in any case, CM Trade does not need to verify the instruction Validity or signature of any individual case; (iii) in the case of CM Trade acting in good faith and without negligence, the client will bear all risks of unapproved instructions given by any representative, employee, or agent, the client Will be responsible for any loss, expense, remuneration, damage, expense, claim, lawsuit or demand, and guarantee that CM Trade will not be held responsible or demand compensation, and that CM Trade will not cause losses due to the above circumstances, including any relevant arising from CM Trade. Actual action, delayed action or refusal to act, any instruction or information provided by the client to CM Trade, including improper, unauthorized or fraudulent instructions given by the client's employees, agents or representatives, even if the instruction is not obtained from the client authorized. CM Trade reserves the right to limit the total number of orders placed by customers each time. CM Trade reserves the right to limit the amount and/or total number of positions obtained or held by clients. CM Trade will endeavour to execute the order it chooses to accept as instructed by the client's computer or recorded telephone. CM Trade reserves the right to refuse to accept any order or to guarantee market hedging. However, CM Trade will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by events, acts or omissions beyond the direct or indirect control of CM Trade, including but not limited to any delay in the transmission of orders or information due to failure of transmission or communication facilities or loss or damage caused by inaccuracy.
5. Regulations of Governments, Counterparties and Interbank Systems All transactions under this Agreement are governed by the constitutions, rules and regulations of the counterparty or other interbank market (and its clearing organization, if applicable) that execute the transactions , regulations, customs, usage, rulings and interpretations, and enforce all applicable Hong Kong laws. If any decrees passed thereafter, or any regulations adopted by any government agency, become binding on CM Trade, affect or conflict with any terms of this agreement, the affected terms will be deemed to be changed or replaced by the relevant decrees, regulations, and Other terms and modified terms will remain in full force and effect. Client acknowledges that all transactions under this Agreement are subject to the aforementioned regulatory requirements.
6 Consent of cross-trading The client hereby acknowledges and agrees that the following situations may arise, that is, a salesperson, director, affiliate, affiliate, employee, bank or bank employee, transaction related to CM Trade The broker and CM Trade itself may be the counterparty broker or principal of the transactions conducted by the client account. The Client hereby agrees to conduct the above transactions, subject only to any possible rules or regulations of banks, institutions, exchanges or trading commissions, or any other regulatory agencies that may impose restrictions and conditions on the execution of buy and sell orders.
7. Account Settlement and Debt Settlement
If the following occurs:
(a) Client's death or judicial declaration of incapacity;
(b) Client files for bankruptcy, or appoints a custodian, or Client automatically passively pursues any bankruptcy or similar proceedings;
(c) Seize any account held by the client with CM Trade;
(d) insufficient margin, or CM Trade determines that any collateral used to protect one or more of the client's accounts is insufficient to secure the account, regardless of the prevailing market price;
(e) Client fails to provide CM Trade with any information required under this Agreement;
(f) Any other circumstances or changes in which CM Trade should take protective measures, CM Trade has the sole discretion to take one or more of the following actions;
(i) Use the funds or property kept or controlled by CM Trade on behalf of the client to offset the client's debts owed to CM Trade directly or by providing guarantees;
(ii) buy or sell any foreign exchange and commodity CFD orders held for the client;
(iii) cancel any or all outstanding orders, or any other promises made on behalf of the customer. Taking any of the above actions may not be a condition of requiring a margin or a margin call, or prior notification to the client, the client's personal representative, successor, settlor or assignor, etc. of the decision to buy or sell, whether or not the ownership interest involved is Customer is solely or jointly owned by others. Liquidate the long or short position of the customer in order to establish a price difference or the same price that CM Trade judges that it is beneficial to protect or reduce the customer's existing position. According to CM Trade's judgment and discretion, the buying and selling behaviors described herein can be conducted through any inter-bank or other trading market that regularly conducts business, or sold privately through public auctions, and CM Trade can purchase all or part of it without the right of redemption. limit. Once requested by CM Trade, the client will be responsible for the arrears of his account at any time, and will be responsible for the remaining arrears at any time when his account is closed in whole or in part by CM Trade or itself. If the funds realized by the liquidation under this authorization are insufficient to pay the debt owed by the client to CM Trade, the client will immediately pay the arrears, all outstanding debts, and the corresponding interest upon request (calculated as follows: CM Trade at that time The prime bank prime rate plus 3% or the maximum rate set by law, whichever is lower), and all collection fees, including attorney fees, witness fees, travel expenses, etc. If CM Trade pays other fees than collection fees due to the customer's account, the customer also agrees to pay such fees. For the avoidance of doubt, CM Trade may, at its sole discretion, consolidate accounts under the client's name and offset the surplus against the debit balance between the accounts.
8. Risk Bearing Clients assume that investing in leveraged or leveraged transactions is speculative and involves a high degree of risk, and is only suitable for those who can bear the risk of loss exceeding their margin deposits. Client understands that due to the generally low margin requirements for Forex and Commodity CFD trading, price movements in Forex and Commodity CFDs may result in considerable losses, which may exceed the Client's investment and margin deposits. The client warrants that he is willing and able to undertake the risk of trading foreign exchange and commodity CFDs financially or otherwise, and the client agrees not to follow the trading recommendations or recommendations made by CM Trade or its employees, agents or representatives. CM Trade shall be held responsible for the loss of trading. Clients recognize that it is impossible to guarantee profit or loss from trading Forex and Commodities CFDs. Client acknowledges that it has not obtained such warranties from CM Trade, or any of its representatives, or introducers, or other entities with which Client deals with CM Trade transactions, and has not entered into this Agreement in accordance with any such warranties.
9. Risk of changes in foreign exchange and commodity CFDs If the customer instructs CM Trade to sign a currency transaction:
(a) Any profit or loss due to price changes will be entirely borne by the client;
(b) All initial or subsequent margin deposits will be denominated in U.S. dollars in amounts determined by CM Trade at its sole discretion;
(c) Luohui Group is authorized to exchange funds in the client account out or into foreign exchange and commodity CFDs for additional purposes at prices determined in its sole discretion based on the prevailing foreign exchange and commodity CFD prices. security deposit.
10. CM Trade's responsibility CM Trade will not be responsible for the delay of order transmission due to transmission or communication facility failure, power short circuit or any other reason beyond CM Trade's control or prediction. CM Trade will only be responsible for acts directly caused by CM Trade's negligence, willful fault or fraud. CM Trade will not be responsible for any losses caused by the fault of any introducer or other participant employed by CM Trade in accordance with this Agreement.
11. Statements and Confirmation of Order Confirmation reports and customer account statements will be deemed correct, final and binding to the customer, unless the customer receives the report on the CM Trade platform or by other means within one day Immediately object and confirm in writing. Margin calls will be final and binding unless objected immediately in writing. In lieu of mailing transaction confirmations, CM Trade will provide customers with Internet access to view their accounts at any time. customer'sWritten objections should be sent to the latest office address provided on the CM Trade website. The address may change from time to time. Please request a return receipt. If there is no objection, all actions taken by CM Trade or its introducer before the client receives the above report will be deemed to have been approved. Client's failure to receive a transaction confirmation will not relieve him of his obligation to make the above objection. Please refer to "Consent to Electronic Transmission of Transaction Confirmation and Billing".
12. Communications Reports, statements, notices and other communications may be delivered to the customer's e-mail, the address on the application form or other addresses specified by the customer in writing to CM Trade from time to time. All communications so sent, whether by post, telegram or otherwise, once placed in the relevant postal agency, or received by the sending agency, are deemed to have been sent by CM Trade and are deemed to have been delivered to the client, whether or not the client Actually received.
13. Fees The client will pay the introducer fees, commissions and special services or all other fees (including but not limited to premiums and discounts, statement fees, idle account fees, order cancellation fees, etc.) arising from the services provided by CM Trade. transfer fees and other fees), charges (including but not limited to fees charged by interbank institutions, banks, contract markets or other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations). CM Trade may charge commissions, fees and/or charges without notice. The customer agrees to pay CM Trade the interest on the outstanding payment (calculated as follows: CM Trade's main bank preferential rate plus 3% or the highest interest rate stipulated by law, whichever is lower). All these fees will be paid by the client as they occur, or at the sole discretion of CM Trade. The client authorizes CM Trade to withhold the above fees from his account. Client agrees to pay a transfer fee determined by CM Trade when he instructs CM Trade to transfer his account's open positions, funds, and/or property to another institution. CM Trade confirms that all prices quoted to customers do not include premiums and discounts. Depending on the foreign exchange and commodity CFDs traded, the client will be charged a premium or given a discount, including buying or selling. The premium or discount will be adjusted regularly. It is recommended that the client read the online revision. Client agrees to be personally responsible for taxes and fees imposed by the government on all transactions or benefits arising from trading activities. Client also agrees to debit or deduct these taxes or fees directly from Client's account when due.
14. Margin deposit and withdrawal arrangements Clients are required to provide and maintain the margin amount set by CM Trade from time to time to CM Trade. This margin amount may be higher or lower than that required by the counterparty. CM Trade may change margin requirements at any time. The customer agrees that when CM Trade makes a request to make up for the funds immediately, and to promptly satisfy all margin requirements by the transfer method required by CM Trade, and any remittance and transfer process costs, including bank charges, exchange rate differences and all related costs are It is the customer's responsibility. The customer fully understands that CM Trade needs time to process the customer's deposit. The customer may not be able to immediately use the newly deposited margin as the deposit for the new position, and it may not be used as a margin call. The customer agrees to bear all due to the failure to immediately To meet the margin call requirements and face the loss of forced liquidation, the loss can exceed the initial deposit initially invested by the customer. CM Trade may liquidate the customer's account at any time in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, even if CM Trade does not exercise this right, it does not mean that it has waived this right. Any past margin requirements of CM Trade shall not prevent CM Trade from increasing the above margin requirements without notice. The customer has the right to notify CM Trade to withdraw the specified available cash balance at any time, and the customer agrees that the costs involved in any remittance and transfer process, including bank charges, exchange rate differences and all related costs, are the responsibility of the customer. The customer fully understands that CM Trade needs time to process the withdrawal of the relevant customer, and the customer may not receive the withdrawn amount immediately. The customer agrees not to hold CM Trade accountable for all the responsibilities arising from its failure to meet its own withdrawal requirements in a timely manner. The client confirms that once the withdrawal request is made, CM Trade will immediately deduct the amount from the client's account balance.
15. Joint account If more than one natural person implements this agreement as a customer, these natural persons agree to jointly and individually assume responsibility for this agreement. To open a joint account, each account holder must sign a copy of the identity document. The signature sample will be used for verification. In addition, withdrawal, change of information or account closure must fill in the form provided by CM Trade, and the relevant form must be signed and returned by each account holder. The form can be downloaded from the CM Trade official website. Joint accounts held by more than one account holder (“Joint Account Holders”):
(a) Responsibilities and obligations under this Agreement will be deemed to be jointly and severally solely and exclusively, and any designation of the relevant Client will apply to each joint account holder;
(b) confirms the right to deal with the account independently with respect to this agreement, including but not limited to executing transactions and receiving all correspondence and documentation relating to the account;
(c) the right to receive or withdraw money or deposit money on behalf of the account;
(d) Execute the agreement on the account and conduct transactions with CM Trade at its sole discretion. CM Trade has the right to require account parties to take joint action on account matters. CM Trade has the right of recourse and control over the rights and interests of each joint account holder's individual or joint account with respect to all outstanding debts of the relevant account. In the event of the death of one or more joint account owners, CM Trade shall be notified in writing and a death certificate shall be presented. All charges up to the notice date will be debited from the account. Each joint account owner is assumed to have an equal share.
16. Waiver or change any provision of this agreement cannot be waived or changed unless the waiver or change is in writing and signed by the client and an authorized officer of CM Trade. The communication process between the two parties to any agreement, or the failure of CM Trade or other agents to insist on their rights under the agreement under any circumstances or a series of circumstances shall not be indirectly interpreted as a waiver or modification of the rights. No oral agreement or instruction shall be admitted or enforced.
17. Termination of this agreement will be effective until terminated, and the customer may terminate the agreement at any time, as long as the customer does not hold open foreign exchange and commodity CFDs at that time, does not have any debt to CM Trade, and CM The actual receipt of written notice of termination by Trade offices, or any time CM Trade transmits written notice of termination to the client, shall be effective from the close of the market on the day the notice is given, provided that such termination will not affect any previously entered into transactions and will not relieve either party of this any obligation under the agreement, or discharge the client from any liability arising out of arrears.
18. Indemnification Client agrees that if any debt, loss, damage, cost or expense is brought to CM Trade due to Client's failure to fully and promptly perform its promises or because of its representations or warranties that are not true or correct , including attorney fees, the client will indemnify and hold harmless CM Trade, its related agencies, employees, agents, successors and assigns. The client also agrees to pay immediately to CM Trade any damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, incurred in the execution of any provision of this agreement. In addition, if the loss comes from:
(i) Customer's actions: actions or omissions of customers or licensors;
(ii) Forged Signatures: Forged or unauthorized signatures on all Accounts or documents related to this Agreement;
(iii) Failure: System failure, equipment failure or system outage or system outage (whether it is the customer's or CM Trade's equipment)
(iv) Delays: delays, failures or errors in the execution of any instruction;
(v) Information: CM Trade will not be liable for any of the above or compensate for any loss of incorrect or incomplete instructions received from customers.
19. Transaction Referral Client Acknowledge
(i) Any market recommendation and information provided to customers by CM Trade or any other company insider does not constitute an invitation to buy or sell foreign exchange and commodity CFD contracts or solicitation to buy or sell foreign exchange and commodity CFD contracts;
(ii) such endorsements and information, although based on sources believed by CM Trade to be reliable, may be based solely on the opinion of a broker, so such information may be incomplete or unconfirmed;
(iii) CM Trade does not make any guarantees for the accuracy and completeness of any information or trading recommendations provided to customers, and it is not responsible for it. Client acknowledges that CM Trade and/or its officers, directors, affiliates, affiliates, shareholders or representatives may hold certain foreign exchange and commodity CFDs or intend to buy or sell certain foreign exchange and commodity CFDs, and such transactions will also receive Market recommendations, market positions of CM Trade or its above-mentioned officers, directors, affiliates, affiliates, shareholders or representatives may not be consistent with the recommendations obtained by clients from CM Trade. Client acknowledges that CM Trade makes no guarantees regarding the tax implications or treatment of contracts.
20. The customer represents and warrants:
(a) the client is of sound mind, of legal age, and has legal capacity;
(b) The Client hereby warrants that notwithstanding any subsequent ruling to the contrary, except as stated in (a), the Client has sufficient capacity to trade Forex and Commodities CFDs;
(c) the client is not currently employed by any exchange, any company in which the exchange holds substantially all capital, a member of any exchange and or any company registered with the exchange, any bank, trust institution or insurance company, once If the customer accepts the above employment, the customer must notify the CM Trade business headquarters in writing immediately;
(d) All the information provided in the information part of this booklet is true, correct and complete as of this date, and the customer will promptly notify CM Trade of any information changes.
(e) The client shall fully comply with the relevant local laws, including obtaining the consent of the government or other parties in order to comply with any other procedures that must be complied with in such regions or jurisdictions, as well as the need to pay any local double fees due to the use of this platform for transactions. Duties, duties and other amounts. When a customer conducts transactions on this platform, it will be deemed that the customer has declared to CM Trade that he has complied with local laws and regulations. If the client is in doubt about the situation, please consult a professional advisor.
21. Financial Information Disclosure The client declares and warrants that the financial information disclosed to CM Trade accurately expresses the client's current financial situation. The client further represents and warrants that in determining its net worth, assets and liabilities have been carefully calculated and liabilities are deducted from assets to determine the net worth provided by the client in the financial information. The client represents and warrants that in determining the value of assets, the client includes cash and/or cash equivalents, and negotiable securities, own property (excluding primary residence), the cash value of life insurance and other valuable assets. The client represents and warrants that in determining liabilities, the client includes promissory notes payable to banks (guaranteed or non-cash guarantee), promissory notes payable to relatives, mortgage loans payable, (excluding basic residence) and other bonds. The client represents and warrants that in determining its liquid assets, the client only includes assets that can be quickly (within one day) realisable. The client represents and warrants that it has given great care to the portion of the client's assets that may be risk capital. Client warrants and declares that risk capital refers to an amount of money that the client is willing to put at risk and that even a loss will not bring any change to the client's lifestyle. If the client's financial situation changes so as to reduce the client's net worth, liquid assets and/or risk capital, the client agrees to notify CM Trade immediately.
22. No guarantee of profit or limitation of loss Client warrants and states that it has not entered into any separate agreement with the client's introducer or any CM Trade employee or agent in relation to transactions in its CM Trade account, including any guarantee of profitability of its account or agreement to limit damages, the customer agrees that it is their responsibility to promptly notify CM Trade in writing of any such agreement. In addition, the client agrees that if any statement made by any person regarding the trading account is different from the representation obtained by the client from CM Trade, the client agrees to bring it to the attention of CM Trade in writing. The client understands that it must authorize each transaction before executing each transaction, unless the client grants the license to another person by signing CM Trade's transaction authorization (LPOA); and any disputed transaction must be submitted to CM according to the notification requirements of the transaction agreement. Trade's attention. The Client agrees to indemnify CM Trade from damages or liabilities resulting from the Client's failure to promptly notify CM Trade of any dispute. Notices under this clause need to be sent to the offices of CM Trade.
23. Credit Reporting The client authorizes CM Trade, or an agent on behalf of CM Trade, to investigate the client's credit status and for that purpose contact CM Trade as appropriate (all) banks, financial institutions and credit bureaus relevant to substantiate client information mechanism. Client further authorizes CM Trade to investigate its current and past investment activities and to contact futures dealers, exchanges, brokers/dealers, banks, and legal information centers as CM Trade deems appropriate for this purpose. If the customer makes a request in writing to CM Trade, the customer may be allowed to copy the above records at the customer's sole expense.
24. Recording The client agrees and acknowledges that all communications between the client and CM Trade or its staff involving the client's account may be electronically recorded, regardless of whether automatic warning prompts are used or not. Client further agrees that in any dispute or lawsuit involving any Client or CM Trade, either party may makeUse such recordings or transcripts as evidence. The client understands and agrees that CM Trade regularly deletes such recordings in accordance with its established business procedures.
25. Jurisdiction and Consent of Jurisdiction All disputes, disputes or claims, termination for breach of contract or invalidity of the contract arising out of or in connection with this contract shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration begins on the date of arbitration in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules currently in force.
26. Agreement Modification The customer understands, confirms and agrees that CM Trade may revise the terms of this agreement from time to time, and CM Trade will announce these revisions or changes on the company's official website to notify customers. Clients should regularly review the revisions to the terms and agree to be bound by them.
27. Settlement Day and Rollover All foreign exchange and commodity CFDs will be displayed in the client's account in US dollars on the trading day and will be cleared within 48 hours with US dollars as the delivery currency. Open positions will be automatically closed after an additional 48 hours unless (i) the client gives satisfactory instructions for delivery, which is subject to CM Trade's custom, usual charges and redelivery fees; (ii) CM Trade accepts the client's order. can hedge foreign exchange and commodity CFDs at its sole discretion. Clients should indicate whether to deliver or hedge by noon on the business day prior to the settlement day for Forex and Commodities CFDs. Without immediate instructions from the customer, CM Trade is authorized to decide whether to extend all or any of the customer's CM Trade account currency positions at its sole discretion, and the risk is borne by the customer. The client's account will be charged interest when the Forex and Commodities CFDs are rolled over.
28. All funds, currency and other property of the client of the mortgage agreement, if it is held by CM Trade or its affiliates at any time for the client (individually, jointly with others, or as a guarantor of any other person), or in At any time by CM Trade for any purpose (including safekeeping) in the possession or control, such property will be held by CM Trade as collateral and may be subject to ordinary liens and hedging rights due to the customer's obligations to CM Trade, regardless of whether the customer is in CM Trade. The number of accounts opened by Trade. CM Trade may exercise its discretion at any time or from time to time without notifying the customer to put all of the customer's funds, currency or other property into or transfer to any account of the customer. The client hereby also authorizes CM Trade to pledge, re-mortgage, invest, or lend to CM Trade itself or other parties any securities or other property that the client uses as securities or collateral, either alone or together with the property of other clients. CM Trade does not need to return to the customer at any time the property equivalent to CM Trade handed over to other customers. This authorization applies to all accounts held by CM Trade for customers and remains in full force and effect until all accounts (amounts owed) are paid in full by the customer, or until CM Trade issues a cancellation notice from the office.
29. Transfer of rights CM Trade may grant all or part of the rights or obligations of this Agreement to any person without the prior consent or approval of the customer.
30. High Risk Investments In addition to the standard disclosures contained in this agreement, clients should be aware of margin-based foreign exchange and commodity CFDs, which are the most risky investment methods in the financial markets One, and only suitable for experienced investors and institutions. Accounts opened with CM Trade allow customers to trade foreign exchange and commodity CFDs with a high leverage ratio (up to 100 times the assets of the customer's account, which may be modified by CM Trade from time to time or in accordance with other applicable regulations). Given the possibility of losing the entire investment, the funds for speculation in the foreign exchange and commodity CFD trading markets must be risk capital funds, the loss of which will not have much impact on the financial situation of the client's individual or institution. If the client has only invested in low-risk investment vehicles in the past, the client may need to learn foreign exchange and commodity CFD trading before officially buying and selling. Clients need to realize that if the market trend is not as expected by the client when trading foreign exchange and commodity CFDs, the client may lose all the funds deposited in CM Trade as initial margin. If the client wishes to continue the client's investment, the client must confirm that the client's funds are pure risk capital funds and the loss of these funds will not jeopardize the client's lifestyle or damage the client's future retirement plans. In addition, customers fully understand the nature and risks of foreign exchange and commodity CFD investments, and the losses suffered by customers when investing will not affect third parties.
31. Email Confirmation If there is any change in the customer's email address, it is the customer's responsibility to notify CM Trade of the change.
32. Address Confirmation If there is any change in the customer's correspondence address, the customer is responsible for notifying CM Trade of the change.
33. Funds Transfer Authorization The client hereby agrees that CM Trade may at any time, according to the judgment of CM Trade and its affiliates, transfer the account held by the client alone or jointly with others to and from another account of the client Accounts with CM Trade or other approved financial institutions or their affiliates.
34. Consent to Electronic Transmission of Transaction Confirmation and Billing The Client hereby agrees that, in lieu of postal and e-mail, the Client's account information and transaction confirmation may be provided via the CM Trade platform – the Client will log into the account through the CM Trade platform Check their account information. CM Trade will publish all account activities of customers, and customers will get daily, monthly and annual account activity reports (including reports of each executed transaction). Account information can be completed within a period of no more than Get updates within 24 hours. The publication of account information in the client's online account will be deemed to have submitted a transaction confirmation and statement. At any time, account information will include transaction confirmation with ticket number, buying and selling price, margin used, amount available for margin trading, profit and loss reports, and all positions and outstanding orders, which the client can write in writing at any time. Notify CM Trade to terminate this consent.
(a) Personal information provided on CM Trade's account application form and other forms, such as name, address, date of birth, ID number, occupation, assets and income information, etc.
(b) Transaction information about clients and CM Trade and its affiliates.
(c) Information about the client survey reporting company.
(d) Information relating to the verification of the client's identity, such as government documents, passports or driver's licenses.
CM Trade will only limit the information provided by customers to employees who contact customers to provide relevant customer services and product introductions. CM Trade also only authorizes the new account application and credit inspectors to check the relevant information through the electronic system. These procedural requirements are all to ensure that the non-public information of customers is disclosed and protect the privacy of customers. CM Trade will also not sell or lease the customer's name and personal data to any person.
Daily Trading Strategy Download now
CM Trade Mobile App